You can use the screen casting method if you don’t want to mirror your screen. Follow the steps given below to Jailbreak Roku TV without using screen mirroring:
- Confirm that your Android or Apple device are connected to the same wireless connection as your Roku TV or Roku streaming device.
- Now find the application you wish to access through your Roku and add its shortcut to the Home menu of your Roku TV.
- You need to install this app on your Android or Apple device.
- Launch the application after it has been installed, however, you may not need to open your streaming channel app.
- Launch the application on your phone and press the “Casting” icon. This should appear somewhere on the top-right corner of the screen after you start playing the content.
- From the menu that will open, identify and select your Roku TV which should start a playback of the content that you have been wanting to cast. If you face any difficulties in the casting process you can talk to a Roku TV Support executive or chat online with experienced members of Roku Support
If you have followed all the steps you will jailbreak Roku TV without screen mirroring. If you need any more help you can contact Roku TV support numbers or talk to Roku support chat executives.